Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dichroic Infinity Scape Sketches #2

I forgot to upload my sketches from this week yesterday!

Here are some notes on this drawing, inspired by our session on the floor yesterday.

1) The color in the cube is coming from the lights shining directly through the dichroics, which currently isn't happening enough. In this picture, I have one LED per panel. I'm going to increase that number, and potentially make the lights moveable.
2) I want to make the lid moveable in a controlled way, rather than just letting it be lifted off and set down with the acrylic tabs. I'm not sure how best to do this.
3) The buttons were a huge success, as discussed.
4) I want to fix the button console, the stand, and the cube together so that the pieces don't move independently.

No comments:

Post a Comment