Friday, March 14, 2014

Anamorphosis (Final Piece)

Since the infrared viewer technology (I'll post about that soon) isn't working as well as I had hoped, I decided to also pursue the anamorphosis piece as well.  I 3D printed a few more pieces and here is the final set up. I haven't worked with this one much over the past couple of weeks so any feedback on the interaction or label would be great.


Entire Set-Up with Label (they will be a bit more spread out in the real one once I get my hands on more black paper).  

Ceasar Bust Anamorphosis

The cylinders are glued down and the pieces are mounted on black blocks to make them easy to move around and experiment with.   

Up-close view of label.  

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant, and I would love to see children interact with it : )
    I am not entirely sure what the diagram on the label is expressing, though!

    ReplyDelete